I feel that our generation spends too much time on their phone and often waste an entire days sitting on our bums. A personal goal of mine is to be much more productive everyday and spend much less time sitting on my bum.
In this post, I’m going to tell you some easy ways to be motivated to be productive and some easy things you can do to be productive.
- Think about what you need to get done. If you have a 1000 word essay to complete in a week, it may be a good time to start being productive and start it. Think about what would happen if you didn’t complete this. Usually this will motivate you to get your bum into gear and be productive.
- If you don’t have anything to do. Not having any thing to do is no excuse to do nothing. You can do plenty of things to be productive (see section below).
- Wasting a day. You have approximately 29 220 days in your life. Why would you want to waste one! If you spend an 2 hours a day on your phone or laptop, that’s 30 days in a year. That 4, 800 days. That is 13 years of your life. Gone. Wouldn’t you rather be making new friends or exercises or find positivity in your life? I sure do.
THINGS YOU CAN DO
- Clean your desk.
- Have a conversation with someone you don’t usually talk to.
- Paint your nails.
- Practice an instrument.
- Clean the pantry.
- Clean your wardrobe.
- Do yoga.
- Go for a run.
- Go for a walk.
- Go into nature.
- Clean the bathroom.
- Clean the car.
- Make a dinner you’ve never made before.
- Write a journal entry about something you’re passionate about.
- Do any work you need to complete.
- Organise your life. (click here)
- Do your washing.
- Pre-cut your fruit and vegetables.
I hope this post inspired you to be productive everyday!
“A day is a day. But it’s the way you treat it that makes it extraordinary.”