Day 6 of 30
It may not be June quite yet, but knowing me, I’m always proactive in doing things like this. In my opinion, goals are the glue to life. It holds everything together and makes sure you are staying on the right track. I always make monthly goals to ensure I get everything I need to done and make sure I get to my longer term goals in the future.
Here are my 10 goals for this month!
- Drink more water.
- Complete 30 posts in 30 days.
- Finish my assignments earlier.
- Study for upcoming exam block.
- Do 1 – 2 yoga and 1 – 2 meditation sessions every week.
- Organise my birthday party (yay!)
- Walk the dog.
- Make a new workout plan and stick to it.
- Continue with 100 Days of Productivity.
- Avoid meat and dairy products as much as I can for the entire month.
100 Days of Productivity: Today we drove down to a town and did some shopping through the markets! The streets were covered with graffiti down alleyways. There were so many cute cafes and retro/hippie stores as well as surf shops everywhere.
“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”