Day 9 of 30
I’ve had a bucket list previously, but I made it a few years back and I’ve grown out of most of the goals. I love bucket lists, I don’t know why, I just do. I plan on adding to my list, but I’ve only been working on it for a day or so so I don’t have much.
I thought I’d share this with you to give you some ideas for your own bucket list!
- Live somewhere apart from Australia.
- Go to Hollywood
- Go to New York
- See the grand canyon
- Keep a dairy from an entire year
- Learn to play guitar
- See the Northern Lights
- Visit Niagara Falls
- Travel overseas with my best friend
- Start a business
- Learn a foreign language
- Go on a cruise
- Run a marathon
- Go parasailing
- Go parasailing over Diamond Head, Hawaii
- Go snowboarding
- Get my learners.
- Get my provisionals.
- Have 100 posts on Instagram
- Get academic award
- Let go of a floating lantern
- Move into an apartment with my best friend
- Indoor skydiving
- Go skiing/snowboarding in Japan
- Experience a white christmas
- Go on a road trip with my friends
- Drive the Great Ocean Road
- Visit Santorini, Greece
- Leave a note in a library book
- Throw a dart at a map and travel to wherever it lands
100 Days of Productivity: I got all the revision I wanted to do today, and worked out. Check out my post ‘How to Balance your Life‘ to see how to!
“You know all those things you always wanted to do? You should do them.”